heartless

"Fortune favours the bold. The future has no boundary."I'm just a heartless but innocent little spirit. Why do u want to hurt me again and again?

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Special day

Today is someone's birthday cum Deepavali! I wish everyone there happy deepavali and the special person happy birthday! (^(o o)^) I have finished the 'song of loneliness' but i won't let u hear me sing it to u all ....haha:) Many ppl went to Nanjing and the class is so quiet all the time!!!I miss those frens and teacher going with them too...How I wish time would pass very quickly and they would return to Singapore earlier...Today...when both my parents quarelled...I was kinda...AFRAID...and ltr on they vented their anger on me...Y IS THE WORLD LIKE THIS???!!!!!!!!If they r angry...thats their prob...y must they do this to me? Next time, i'm going to make the 'song of HURT' if i can think of gd lyrics...haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home