heartless

"Fortune favours the bold. The future has no boundary."I'm just a heartless but innocent little spirit. Why do u want to hurt me again and again?

Sunday, October 22, 2006

A gd day for me, BAD day for those 'two'

I'm sry abt the post abt the 'special day' ...i clicked twice and it was posted twice because of my impatience...
HaHa!Do u play maple?I do play maple...i'm a lv 47 fire wizard and lv 16 theif today when i made 2 ppl die...haha:) one of them is called 'orgilb' and he is a lv 12 warrior...he wants me to party him ...but i said only if he caught me then i party him. Then i kept luring monsters for him to kill until he died for 5 TIMES!!!LOL...then the other one is a lv 22 bandit standing in daze (afk) at the kerning city construction site...i lured a lot of mushrooms to attk him...it took me quite a long time though...but he died in the end...haha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home