heartless

"Fortune favours the bold. The future has no boundary."I'm just a heartless but innocent little spirit. Why do u want to hurt me again and again?

Sunday, November 05, 2006

*sob sob*

Do u noe wat is a punching bag?
It is something that people use to vent their anger...Now after PSLE and when i come to schl...I feel that im just a useful punching bag to my frens and family...Y do they treat me like this?I tink life is so damn meaningless for me MAN! I rather i spent my days studying than waste my time in schl!!!Am i realli so detestable???I tink i can suffer from depression anytime!!!I onli care for u but u still call me bothersome...actually...i was alr finishing my next song 'happiness' but i decided to delete it from my song list and make my new song...'Shattered heart'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home