heartless

"Fortune favours the bold. The future has no boundary."I'm just a heartless but innocent little spirit. Why do u want to hurt me again and again?

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So boring...

Haizz...Ussaully at home play computer is alr very boring but now there' no computer now to play...it's even more boring!My Com was 'stolen' by the computer man...lol!I feel so vexed...im dam sick for a few days yet no one noticed it..haha...Do u noe something?> C.C MAK is participating in the talent contest!hahahaahah...I dun tink he can sing well!Too bad for me i cant be a singer coz i've gtta kinda stage-fright...haha!:)We r going to K-box this SAT...I hope i will recover my voice soon!
Im being cooped up at home doing nth but sleep annd eeeeeeaaatttt...slllllleeeepp and eat...SO BORING!How i wish i can be like ling wei jie...can go out anytime..so carefree and so happy
*SOBS*
Posted on 7/11/06

1 Comments:

Blogger JsychologisL said...

How do u noe that i slp late???

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home