heartless

"Fortune favours the bold. The future has no boundary."I'm just a heartless but innocent little spirit. Why do u want to hurt me again and again?

Friday, December 22, 2006

Wicked SICK!

Today we went for our orientations in our sec schls(third homes)and i went to Chung Cheng.At first, I was afraid that if i would come alone to schl i would lose my way here to schl..LOL! But then when i was purchasing my uniforms, i saw 1 person in the same schl clothing as me! IT WAS MARCUS! i did not expect anyone whom i noe to be here! He told me that Qiu Shi is alos in the same class as me...haha but i did not see her at all?! Maybe she is appealing for another schl and did not come here...Then i decided to take schl bus lor....to schl..(one-way route) means that the bus onli drives me to schl but not from schl to home! It was damn EX! And when i came back i lied on the bed and immediately slept for half an hour!Dunno y recently im getting weaker...*sobs*...coz last time i wont nid any blankets to cover...haha but now even when i cover blankets when sleeping i will also wake up shivering in cold! HOPE THAT IM OKAY! i tink my immunity is getting lower...haha...
♥ (: Posted on 22/12/06 :) ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home